Friday, November 19, 2004

Wee Wittle Weekend

Today has been a stressful day already! But it’s FRIDAY, and it’s PAYDAY!

I emailed a guy about designing my website today. HeartShadow suggested him, I looked at his gallery and I liked it! So, hopefully he’ll contact me and we can work out a deal.

I am so ready to get my website going… and get the money rolling. (I hope I hope)

Work Work

Kinko’s totally screwed me today! All the Christmas stuff I was expecting in didn’t come in… and when it did, they shorted me! One order of Christmas party invitations was for 200, Kinko’s sent me 98. Another order for 250, I got 124. RAH!

***Novitiate Kicks Kinko’s In The KNEES!***

Anyway- I have to take an early lunch today because I have a meeting at 2pm. So I’m about to leave. Thought I would pop in a blog before I left.

For those of you who DON’T hate me, Hugs & SmoOches… have a great weekend.Kiss With Pigtails


For those of you who DO hate me, kiss my assMoony 1