Monday, November 15, 2004

Yadda Yadda

Turns out older nephew was trying to steal from mom & dad. He had opening the garage and stuck mom’s mini-chainsaw by the door. The issue was my mom and dad have so much junk in their garage that the door couldn’t be opened all the way.

Also, other sister’s man was letting nephew buy his truck from him. Well nephew totaled it Saturday night… which is prolly why he was out trying to steal from everyone… to get monies to disappear.

Other sister is a wreck.

Ex Yadda Yadda

Ex has been emailing me. He misses me. Told me he felt like he lost his best friend and that he keeps thinking about the silly stuff we use to do together… like singing the Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Says he feels like I was his chance to go through life with someone… but then sometimes he felt like we wouldn’t have been happy.

I felt the same. But I was willing to try… and I kept trying when he was too scared to make up his mind… when he wasn’t sure what he wanted… I stayed with him. This last time though… it totally kicked my ass and I just can’t take that anymore.

How could I trust him? No he didn’t cheat or anything… he just didn’t understand what having a partner was… he didn’t understand that we were a team after 3.5 years… he didn’t want to see what we could do together.

I am wearing a huge long-sleeve shirt of his today. I pulled them out along with some sweaters the other day. I donno why, but I’m going to keep them.

The potato-head broke my heart. I doubt I could 100% forgive him… should anything serious come up between us… I’m sure I’d still have this lingering in the back of my mind.