Sunday, November 14, 2004

Morning Mayhem

Other sister’s son came over around 8:30 this morning… along with his girlfriend and some other guy.

I awoke to the sound of him stealing cigarettes from my dresser. *sigh*

They were all 3 super stoned on something… I know it wasn’t speed of some sort… but they were truly fucked up. You have to know the history of my nephew… he’s 20 and already as a long record of miscreant behavior. When he was 14 he put another kid in coma- literally knocked the kid’s lights out… if that tells you anything.

Sister was totally pissed, wanted them gone. They were pacing around the house… rummaging for stuff. I told other nephew if he needed something that was within my means to give to him, all he had to do was ask… but not to steal from me. I told him it breaks my heart that he would steal from me before even asking if I would give him what he needs.

Fights broke out, finally other nephew and his crew left. There’s not a thing that can be done for that boy… he’s too far gone… he’s very lost… it breaks my heart, but we can’t have him around sister’s kids, or even sister for that matter… he has the tendency to lose control… black out even, in fits of rage.

What a glorious way to begin the day.

Same ol’ weekend stuff
Going to do laundry today, straighten up my room a bit. Try to reorganize all the crystal beads I knocked on the floor the other day… yikes. That’s a quite a task… hundreds of beads.

Anyway… don’t remember my dreams. The way I woke up knocked them completely out of my memory.

Sister bought me a lovely new Amy Brown calendar… yay! I love that lady’s art.

George George

I didn’t mention that George had 2 teeth pulled from his Vet visit Friday. One was just yuck and the other was getting ready to fall out anyway. *pout* Vet told me George was probably going to start losing his teeth now. This makes me so sad you just don’t know…

His bad breath is gone… I guess it was the rotten tooth. He was such a mess when I picked him up from the Vet… his fur was all mushed up. I gave him brisket and ribs for dinner… yeah yeah- I spoil him… but he’s my baby and I can afford to. I also bought him 2 new toys... a stuffed football and a thingy that sounds like a pig when you squeeze it. Of course my boy loves the football. =)