Thursday, November 18, 2004

Extricating EX

Alright… I’ve had enough. EX is so fucked up, I’d recommend psychiatric treatment.

I had an art show at the TCU bookstore for the month of October… Ex is the greatest artist I’ve ever known… very talented… I was going to link to his art, however I wish him NOT to receive your praise.

So I suggested he contact the people to setup his own art show.

He just found out yesterday that he has the month of January for a show. Yay for him, I was happy and offered to come to his “Meet the Artist” night. My sister even wanted to come. I guess he got a wild hair up his butt, and thought he’d take a peek at my blog.

He paid close attention to my comments about lunch with a pal.

Now he hates me. Here is what he emailed:
First Email:
Well I guess you are getting some now...congratulations you have truly broken my heart now.


Second Email:
Why did I ever have to meet you? Why can't I get you out of my head for good? I do not want to be tormented by you.You set these links up,you know I look.I think it is some evil shit to be posting what you are.
No I do not want to ever see you again,so please do not come to the bookstore.I hate that it ended up like this but you got what you wanted....
I hate you.


We’ve been broken up for 6 months now… what about that does he not understand? He has kicked me in the ass repeatedly during this time… stupid me letting him.

So, he’s finally crossed that line… it’s a rarity that I truly loathe someone, but he’s forced me to think this way of him because of his stupidity and narrow mindedness. I use to admire his talents… now I feel sorry they are wasted on someone like him.

I will sink my teeth into your heart
and lure you with my soft caress
I will tear your innocent world apart
and leave your mind an agonizing mess.

You can hate me if you wish
as I haunt your every thought
But you’ll still long for my tender kiss
as I poison your heart to rot.


For Chris, the last poem I will ever write for you.