Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm a little Tea Pot...

So, ok... you know I'm not a tea pot, but I may be short and stout.

Ex wrote me. I believe he's trying to make me jealous over this little girl that he used to work with. She's coming over to his place now and letting him drive her car.

Not working... he was the one who had jealousy issues. He didn't even like me going out with my own sisters… didn’t like me talking to the IT guys at work (although that may be understandable, they are all babes).

If a 36 year old man wants to hang out with a 19 year old… so be it. Maybe it will give him the ego booster that he needs. But watch out for the side effects that follow.

Work Work

I’ve got most of my Christmas junk sent to the printers. I’ve got half of the website junk together…. Website completion date moved to December (hooray)… and overtime =). Cha-ching.

Did I mention I like money? Dollar

Lunch Was Nice

Had lunch with a pal, it was nice. I hope we can have lunch again sometime.

MUX

Mux is still a very bad motivator. But, I do love it soO! Computing