Thursday, November 11, 2004

Blah Blah MUX

Hey! I got bored in MuX today! Hooray! I did some work and may not have to stay late!

Something strange happening to my Blog... I haven't changed any settings- yet it's all screwed up... hrmmm.

Work Work

Mark is a babe.

Temp did several things I told her not to do... very EASY things... like do not save over this document... Tomorrow I have to go over it with her...*sigh*

I need someone who can jump right in and figure things out for themselves... take notes... but especially listen to what I say... no margin for error! Deadlines to meet!

My brain seems like it's being tapped dry. It always seems to happen to me when work starts getting a wee crazy. I have no inspiration… I become this robot… chucking things out without meaning.

No time to slow down… will have to ride this wave out.

Personal ME

Pooh. Sent a picture to someone today…. Why in the world was that so nerve racking? I’m a pretty confident person usually… don’t really care what other people think… hold my head up high and strut my voluptuous self. I donno- I guess I’m feeling vulnerable since EX. The potato head. I miss him- I miss snuggling next to him having his big arms wrapped around me. He knew me, he knew my body… it’s always awkward thinking of someone else getting to know you.

Oh, get over it Robin! *smack smack*
Here I am...