Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Yeah! I made money!

Yes... I'm late blogging, yet again. I didn't get home tonight until 8:30pm.

I sold $105 in jewelry today! Yeah! I’m so happy… this one lady thought everything was great! She herself bought $90 and I sold another pair of earrings for $15.

So far, opinions of my jewelry are very high- so it looks like my party planning starts! And web posting =).

Work Work


MuX is bad for work. That’s all I have to say on that.

Work is about to get really hectic for me… I have 2 weeks to get our DFW site together… *Goddess Please Give Me Energy!*

I will be putting in late hours… but that means MONEY! Overtime! Time and a half! I like money ya know!

Temp is doing well so far… but next week is going to be the test. I’m going to have to pile the work on her so I can focus purely on the website. I hope she holds up well. She’s now going from 3 days to a full week.

Dreaming Nonsense

Strange dreams lately about people I barely know… there’s this pregnant lady at work… I dreamt that I took her to lunch at Dairy Queen… of all places. It was packed. The fountain drinks were assortments of wine… I had a very large glass of wine.

Anyway… I just wanted to take her out to eat for some reason. She’s friendly enough in real life… but we really don’t know much about each other… other than she’s 26 and going to have a little boy.

She’s the cutest thing… all sweet and girly- very VERY pregnant though. She goes waddling all over! Tehe! No babies for me, thank you!