Monday, November 08, 2004

Work Work

Trying to get caught up on work... but MuX interrupted =)

Pop-ups


Rush Ad came in late this afternoon... it was due yesterday. So, needless to say it interrupted everything! Including MuX! Grrr!

Personal Work

Need to go to the bookstore and pick up my art work. It's already been there a week longer than it should have been! Ack! Had several offers to buy... but none of it was for sale... heh. Can you believe it?!? hehe I didn't think there would be anyone interested in my art work... at least not enough to buy it... wow... there are people as nutty and strange as me out there!

Anyhoo... two I had already given away... the other six pieces are MINE MINE MINE.

My art is extremely personal and usually reflects my moods, my situation in life. When I share it, I'm sharing more than just some painted picture... I'm showing you the stuff that goes on in my brain... so no... it's not for sale.

Least not until I die.Painter