Friday, June 03, 2005

Bending Over for Another Ass Kicking…

Yes... Sam is seriously gonna kick my booty!

Hey! Did you guys know Samantha was a pirate in a previous life?

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"Whatever do ye mean?" the pirate replies, "I be fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Arrr," says the pirate, "Was in a battle at sea an’ a cannon ball hit me leg… but da surgeon fixed me up, and I be fine, really."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Arrrr," says the pirate, "I were in another battle and boarded an enemy ship. I were sword fightin’ and me hand was cut off… but Da surgeon patched me up with this hook, and I be feelin’ dandy, really."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Arrgghh," says the pirate, "One day when I be at sea, some birds were flyin’ over da ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in me eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"

"Arrgghh," says the pirate, "wasn't totally used to da hook yet."

Har Harrrgghh!

When you step outside of Sam’s front door, this is what you see…

When we picnicked out at the river Chris found a distant relation to the airplane gremlin.

Awww! look at the sleepdoo!

I wonder if she was dreaming of the Sims. I brought my game boy and she got totally hooked on the Sims Bustin’ Out.

My Sam… my kindred sistah.


New Artwork

I made a hideous new art picture… but it’s very grotesque… if you’d like to see it go to my gallery… you can’t miss it. But be warned!!!! Everyone is freaking out about how creepy it is… cause I am the Queen of Macabre! Arrr!