Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Then and Now...

I thought I’d be brave and post my picture from one year ago and one from one week ago. Yeep! It’s awful…

But… I’ve lost the weight in a good healthy way… just reducing the amount that I eat and what I eat… especially cutting out most of the soda pop. I love to eat… I’ve always associated good times with good friends and good food. Not to mention ex and I really weren’t active and both gained 60lbs during our 3.5 years together... We were mostly just fat and happy, watching movies, buying books and eating- eating- eating.

I have 25-30 more pounds I’d like to lose before I’m completely happy. Now… I eat to live, I don’t live to eat. I still eat my favorite foods… I just don’t gorge myself… I eat until I no longer feel hungry… I don’t go back for 2nd helpings… unless it’s just something so delicious… which doesn’t seem to be anything these days. I’m so sick of fast food… even restaurants. Bleh! (Mainly because my sister and I eat out everyday at lunch… I’m getting burnt out on some places)

Anyway… I haven’t convinced myself I’m on a diet… I don’t deprive myself of any foods or treats… I don’t jog or workout everyday… hell the most exercise I get right now is sex on the weekends heh.

I’m going to start walking with my boss again, as we did last spring, and do some Pilates to tone up and help me get the last lbs off… but total weight gone is 30lbs.

Boy, what a difference, eh?

SHOUT IT OUT

Ok… I like the new tag box thingy… so you blogonians say hi or something! I usually always check out the blogs of those who comment.