Monday, May 09, 2005

oOoOoH JOY!



Click the image to see it larger.


RAH! What a week… what a weekend for that matter. The good news is I didn’t freak out at all the rest of the week. The better news is I had tons of sex, in fact, so much sex that I was actually NOT horny for about the first half of Saturday… until Saturday evening… then everything went back to my normal lustiness. BUT, THE GREATEST NEWS OF ALL IS…. *insert drum roll sound clip here*

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL I FLY TO SEE SAMANTHA! WOOT WOOT!

I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait! Now I know this adds pressure to Samantha… worrying about keeping me entertained for a week… or probably wondering why the goddess is angry with her to curse her with my presence and how she’ll manager to put up with me for a week… but I say “No worries!” I’ve decided to provide a list of irritating quirks Samantha will have to tolerate from me, so she’ll have a week to prepare…

10. I sometimes walk in my sleep. The least of Sam’s worries, but still- I figured a warning was appropriate. Sam, you might want to tag me with a tracker… just incase I do sleepwalk… wandering the California countryside in my pajamas- in my sleep- may make for an interesting story and photos… but I’d prefer to be conscious during my gallivanting and to not be eaten by mountain lions at any point during my visit.

9. I drool in my sleep. Yes… sadly it’s true… I think I’ve admitted it before… oh wait! Sam told me to bring my own pillow… soOo maybe this isn’t too much of an issue! I can drool on my pillow anytime I want! But… Sam may have to tolerate seeing the lil’ drool spots on my pillowcase. Eew!

8. For the safety and sanity of Samantha’s family and pets, she should Avoid feeding Robin Black Beans at all costs! I love black beans… but black beans do NOT love me.

7. Robin is Rude. “No way!” You might exclaim… but it’s true… I am rude… not meaning to be of course, however, being a person who speaks her mind- I can just blurt out the first thing that comes to thought- which may not always be appropriate. Samantha has the permission to kick me in the knee anytime she feels I’m being too rude. You bloggers bear witness to my virtual consent… and make sure she posts how many times she kicks me.

6. If to hysterically tickled by witty repartee, Robin tends to laugh like a donkey in heat… causing her to hyperventilate- resulting in the wetting of the under pants. Try not to make me laugh too hard… it can quickly spread into an epidemic, resulting in uncontrollable group hysterics and wetting of the under pants.

5. I snore… oh this isn’t just a wee warning. I’ve been told I can saw some serious lumber… just roll me over. If that doesn’t work, the stuffing of the pillow in the face is guaranteed to stop the snoring… but unless Sam is ready to take on a Robin Zombie or to be haunted by the Ghost of Robin, it is not recommended.

4. If I have food stuck in my teeth… and there is no toothpick/toothbrush/dental floss around… what do I do people??? That’s right… I use a piece of my hair. I will try to keep it discrete, but you may catch a glimpse of this in action out of the corner of your eye.

3. Tons of Photos being taken. Ok… not a big deal you may think… but, considering I’ll be using my digital camera… taking tons of photos will result in the need to upload them onto a computer- this will probably have to be done daily.

2. I space out often and frequently. This is an extremely bad habit of mine… it took years to perfect… keeping myself entertained in the confines of my own brain- one of my many rude behaviors… HOWEVER, this can be a plus too…

1. I may never want to leave! Samantha may just have to tie me up, stuff me in a box and FedX my ass back to Texas… cause once I meet my friend, who I love so dearly… I may never want to let her go… or I may just stuff Samantha in my pocket and sneak her back to Texas with me… I’m sure there’s a couple of people I know who would help me with the stealing of Samantha wink wink Phoibos!

0. Yes… there’s a number zero… I need to mention that my southern accent may get a little annoying after a while… the cute Texas Y’alls and Fixin’ to’s may very well drive you insane. Mmm K?

I’m off to see the Sistah! The Wonderful Sistah of Ahhs! She should be able to handle that stuff… don’t you think??? Ooh the anxiety! I love you Sam! I’ll be there Saturday!

In Other News…

There’s a story behind the angel pic… a mushy story that entails dreamy love, sweet romance and steamy sensual sex… all ironic to monster little me… but eh… too busy thinking about Sam to write that other junk!