Monday, May 02, 2005

Scrappy Berf Day To Me...

Yep peoples… it’s true. Today is my birthday… freaking 31 years old.

Well… it’s never been a secret… I’m spoiled rotten. I’m a selfish brat… and damn proud of it at this particular point in my life. Yes… everything is about me… what I want, what I need and what makes me happy. It took a long time for me to learn I can say no to my parents… I can say no to my sisters… and that I do need to worry about me… cause if I take on all the other junk my family has going on- I’d look like THIS. Not having children, or any major responsibilities other than rent, car and my pets, tends to irk people sometimes… because I can just pick up and go whenever I want.

I’ve been under a certain about of stress lately… some of it self-induced… the rest of it just the normal brouhaha of daily living. I’ve also been aware of turmoil brewing between my sister and I, as well as the rest of the family. Unfortunately, it came out this morning in a huge, fantastic argument with my sister on the drive in to work.

Dude! I flipped out! Whoa! My mouth was all filthy with profanity and I was not in the damn mood to discuss anything… did that stop sister from making me? Hell no… and then bam… she says something extremely ugly.

Usually arguments consist of much back and forth on who did what, why, when and where… mostly you hear “Well you do this… oh yeah… that’s because you do this” type of thing. When the score is tallied up, and one person is in the lead- the other person will bust out with a low blow below the belt. If I had balls, they’d have been kicked up into my throat thanks to a low blow from my sister.

I rarely freak out like this… but when I do… run for cover, AND it has to be something pretty dang offensive to me. I won’t go into all the ugly specifics… but let’s just say the start of my day resulted in smeared mascara running down my cheeks, swollen eyes and a severely scrunched up pissy facial expression.

Oh joy! I got the spend my birthday looking like crap and having tons of people come wish me well… then ask me “Are you ok? Do you have allergies? Were you crying? Did you party too much last night?” My lip quivered with aggravation… and more filth danced around in my head… but I bit my tongue.

oOh so very moody but… it’s my party and I’ll freak out if I damn well want too!

Now For Something Completely Different…

I’ve discovered a unique quirk I have… rather my body has, umm ok my boobies have… a type of reflex. I’ve noticed that when I have an orgasm, my nipples get really hard. “OK” you’re thinking… “what’s so unique about that???” Well my friends I’ll tell you… I’ve discovered that depending on the magnitude of the orgasm, my nipples respond differently.

When I have a small orgasm… only my right nipple gets hard. That’s it… just the right nipple- the other seems to be asleep or something. When I have a marvelous Right-O that makes me yodel- both my nipples get rock hard.

At this point you must be thinking I’m crazy… but that’s ok- I never said I was sane. And yes, I do pay attention to that silly stuff- I know my body.

I’ve tested this theory… several times on my own… and a couple of times with my guy. We laughed and laughed about it… it’s just silly to notice, but funny make happen. Now he has a goal… and a means to tell just how much he pleased me… cause the nipples don’t lie… at least not for another 10-15 years until they point at my toes for the remainder of my life.

So… incase I ever do that 100 things list… I have one lil’ perky quirk to add to that list.