Thursday, June 02, 2005

I Am Still Alive!

Yeah yeah, I Should Be Spanked.

I’m soOo incredibly sorry I haven’t been updating. Life, as you know, gets in the way some times.

How am I? Oh, I’m my usual messy self… but would you have it any other way?

I thought not.

Things are CRAZY! I had to fire my assistant cause he was looking/printing inappropriate images while I was on vacation. Sucks too… cause now I’m so freaking busy at work it’s driving me nuts.

Then my man tried to steal me away from the world… it worked for 4 days… but finally I said enough was enough! I need MY bed, MY computer, MY junk! I miss my junk! Since I’ve been back from California it seems I have absolutely no time for myself. Which is good I suppose- but I’m pooped. Pooped I tells ya…

“Do you pop out at parties? Are you unpoopular?” (My fav episode of what TV show???)

This picture was taken the original day I was suppose to come home from California… but I had to get Sam and Chris to pick me back up after sitting at the airport for 6 hours thanks to engine troubles with the plane. So, needless to say I'm not at my best... and I cut part of my face off. But this one is all about my Sam. *SmoOches Sistah*