Monday, April 04, 2005

Corrosion...

Wow. What an experience… going through the emotional trauma of family illness. It takes its toll on a person… rather quickly.

Saturday night I went to see him. He hadn’t really slept in two days… and his mind was a world of chaos… mine was somewhat the same. I tried to bring smiles to his face… I tried to bring him a little bit of relief… I wanted to take his mind off his family situation at least for a couple of minutes.

I went as far as sticking my finger in his nose. I had been stroking his face… I love his skin… I could tell he was spaced out in thought. SoOo, I just casually stuck the tip of my finger in his nose… he pulled back and I busted into a huge grin. He started laughing… wrapped his arms around me and said “Thank you, Robin.” I said, “For what?! Sticking my finger up your nose?” He said yes… because I made him laugh, and I just do things out of the blue that make him smile and feel good for a little while. I told him it was a good thing I didn’t score a booger because then it would have been a different story…

I talked to him about how I feel… I told him I didn’t know if I would be able to go through this stuff with him… but I couldn’t abandon him. He told me that he had expected me to dump him… and that he was surprised I’ve done some of the things I’ve done. I was honest… I told him I thought about it- that I’ve been struggling with the seriousness of it all. But I’m not the type of person to completely abandon a friend in a serious time of need. I don’t want to be added stress on his shoulders, but I had to let him know what I was feeling before things went any further. He told me he was glad I was there with him and that I wasn’t a stress, I was a relief.

Orgasm Induced Guilt
(This is somewhat explicit... that's your warning.)

We had been sexually flirting with each other all night… finally he made me go back to his bedroom with him. He brushed the hair from my eyes, leaned in and kissed me. While he kissed me, he pulled my body close to his and I felt his excitement against my stomach. He turned my head to the side and started kissing my neck. That’s all you have to do to turn me on- kiss my neck… and he does something heavenly with his tongue on my neck… I instantly melt.

He caressed my body, slowly working his way down- sliding his hand in my pants. His excitement intensified when he felt how wet I was and he shoved his tongue deep in my mouth, passionately kissing me. He pulled my pants down just a little… not even completely past my hips… but just far enough to see my femininity. He raised himself up a little to watch, and so did I. He moved his hand slowly and firmly… watching him slide his fingers up and down, around in small circles made my entire body quiver… he moaned a deep purr into my ear, just before going down and giving me an entirely different kind of kiss. I thought I was going to faint.

He stood up and started to remove his pants… before he could lower them to his knees- I took him completely into my mouth, pulling him forward. He let out a shaky moan and grabbed my head with both hands. I moved my tongue the same way he did on my neck- as well as other places, while he was still in my mouth. Normally I tease while giving oral pleasure… I’ll get him close, then stop- teasing with my tongue a little… then start in again. This time I didn’t do that… I just kept intensely going. He grabbed a hand full of my hair, let out heavy moan with what seemed to be every ounce of breath in his body, and came in my mouth. He fell to the bed, and pulled me close.

He then began to cry. I put my hand on his cheek and said “Babe, what’s wrong?” He said he didn’t know… that suddenly images of his father just flooded into his head and he felt extremely guilty. He apologized to me, saying he was sorry he ruined the moment… I looked him in the eyes and said it’s ok… he didn’t ruin anything. It was perfectly normal to be feeling what he was feeling… and he wasn’t doing anything to be ashamed of.

He told me about everything that made him feel bad. Just a few days before his father had his stroke… he was extremely irritated with him and couldn’t wait to get away from him. (They work together) Now, he’d give anything just to hear his father gripe at him for any reason. I held him tightly and explained that we all do that… though he might have been irritated with his dad, his love never changed… and its only human nature to feel that way. You love your father, you know he loves you and that is what’s important… He cried for a while longer, then hugged me- apologizing again.

I assured him all was ok… but that my butt cheeks were freezing cold and I needed to get dressed. He touched my ass and laughed, saying “Damn they are cold!”

Dad’s Condition

His dad opened his eyes Saturday. He’s not looking around and the doctor’s aren’t sure how much he is seeing, but it’s a good sign that he opened them. The part of his brain that controls vision, movement and breathing is what was affected. Though he still can’t breathe on his own, he is responsive and can give thumbs up. He knows what’s going on. Things are looking good for him and his recovery. They are slowly going trying to take him off the respirator. Sunday, he seemed irritated with the nurse, flicked her hand away and tried to stick his tongue out at her. They still have him connected up to all kinds of machines… but knowing that he can somewhat communicate and respond is such a relief to his family. I felt relieved that my guy might actually get some sleep.

Still… please send your positive thoughts and prayers to James Foreman… if just for a second send him a wish for a good recovery. Every little bit helps.

Thank you! Thanks to my friends for showing concern.