Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My Mood...

Taurus Singles Horoscope Today: Your natural resourcefulness combined with the romance coming to you from the stars makes the next couple days full of possibilities. Explore all sorts of options, and pick and choose at will.

Well I tell you what… seems men come and go in group waves for me. It’s rather funny. I’ll go a week not hearing anything from anyone and then poof… EVERYONE is calling/writing/chatting on the same day. Am I putting out psychic sexual energy waves to the men??? Possibly… maybe when I feel I’m at my sexiest it’s my pheromones pollute the air… whatever it is… I’ll go with it, lol. There is one pending plan that I really would like to have happen… soOo…

I need you all to chant for me again. Pah-lease! Three times! Say it now, really quick while you’re thinking about it, please!

“May Robin get the sex she wants & craves this weekend, starting Friday!”

PLEASE!!!! Even if you are just a 30 second blog-by… that’s plenty of time to chant that for me 3 times.

*SmoOch* Thank you! I love you, ba-bye.