Monday, March 07, 2005

Late Bloggage…

Well… for some reason I couldn’t connect to the Internet yesterday to post an update on my blog… so it had to wait until today. I didn’t feel like messing with my computer to fix the issue. Friday I was occupied, Saturday I was occupied and Sunday I just couldn’t connect.

The Toys…

Friday, March 4th 2005- they arrived. I didn’t get home until Friday evening around 8pm, having been at a Management Rally at the Gaylord Resort all day. I road with my boss to the resort- and we left Weatherford at 6:30am. I had a few drinks with dinner that evening, so when I did get home, I was feeling pretty damn good. I walked in the door, attempted to calm George from his fit of welcoming excitement, and entered my bedroom. There it was… the special package… lying on my computer chair. Joy and happiness overwhelmed me as I anxiously tore into the package. Three beautiful toys… a twinkle lit my eyes and a huge grin burst across my face. I washed the toys, supplied the necessary batteries to those that required them and laid them under my pillow to await my ‘testing’ later that evening.

The Toys, again…

Saturday, March 5th 2005- I awoke around 11:30am, after having a rather late evening on the phone with my upcoming date, then about an hour of ‘testing’ with my new toys. I got up, did the regular morning routine, then went back to bed having decided the toys needed further ‘testing.’ At 2pm, I finally got out of bed, hopped in the shower along with the toys to test their waterproof capabilities. Then I got ready to have dinner with my sister.

The Date…

Saturday evening, around 8:30pm, met the guy I had a date with at this little bar and grill in Arlington. After a moment of suffering huge smiles, we proceeded to approach the bar. It was much fancier than I anticipated- so we agreed to head to another place called TexAnna’s (A restaurant with a separate bar)- which was just our scene. We sat at the bar and conversed until it closed around 10:30pm. We were having a good time talking/flirting- and neither one of us was ready to call it an evening, so I asked the bartender if there were any pubs/bar close to us- so we could continue the evening. She directed us to a little pub just a few exits down from where we were.

The place was packed, but we managed to find a table in a little corner, and had a great view of the live one-man music show. The seat I had was awesome… seriously- it heavily vibrated with all the base and drum beats of the background music… I was in heaven. I had a huge grin on my face the entire evening at this bar… my date had his arm resting on my chair with his hand on my back. He leaned into my ear and said he could feel the serious vibrations in through my back and asked if that was what I was grinning about… I could not tell a lie. We laughed a little, then played coy flirting games for the rest of the evening. The bartender from TexAnna’s and her manager ended up at the pub later, and we ran into each other in the bathroom. They were excited to see me there, and asked if my husband and I were having a good time. Explaining that we were actually on our first date, they got all giddy and yapped my ear off until I went back to my date. On last call, they appeared at our table with two drinks for my date and I, their treat. They remembered what we were drinking from the restaurant! How sweet!

We were both feeling pretty good, and still were not quite ready to end the evening. We sat in the parking lot talking and smooching until 4am. He’s a fabulous kisser. I haven’t actually locked lips with someone so much in one night in a long, long time. He’s a 6’6”, broad/big 31 yr old man… dark short hair, dark eyes and HUGE hands. He’s partially muscular, partially out of shape lol… but looked damn good. He used to be a kick-boxer and is one of those guys who likes adrenaline inducing sports. His eyebrow is pierced, as well as his lower lip, his tongue and one of his nipples. He also has a few tats… so needless to say he had the bad boy look going on… but it was all good. Oh soOo good! Finally, after a while of sucking face, he invited me back to his place for a bit… but I gave him the boot. I’m cruel that way. I arrived home around 5:30am and was completely unconscious once I hit the bed.

Lazy Sunday & The Toys…

I didn’t completely get up until close to 1pm Sunday… I was damn tired. My date called me shortly after I woke. We talked about the previous evening and how much we enjoyed finally meeting each other. He asked if I would meet him this Tuesday for another date. I agreed, we flirted a bit, then I let him go. Having remembered the previous night’s smooch session… I became a little excited and decided I should give my new toys another testing… this time a more thorough testing. Toy testing went off and on for the rest of the day until I finally went to bed around 10:30pm.

My weekend didn’t consist of much… but I was extremely content. The toys are fabulous, the date was awesome and I got some much needed rest and tension release.

Today, I am a happy woman. Still horny… but happy. I eagerly await the next date to receive more oh-so-yummy kisses.

Late Breaking update: Date called, wants to see me tonight... so I will see him after work today! Yippie!