Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Reverie…

Thunder and lightening, pouring rain…
my breast pressed against the warmth of his chest…
laying close to him in a state of- not sleep, but peaceful rest…
I fantasized a passion only he could sustain.

I wished not to move- to depart from this rapture, this heavenly bliss…
I wanted to take him in once again- if just a little while more…
with our bodies entwined- synchronized with passionate rapport…
tasting his body and his essence while immersed in a sensual kiss…

The rolling thunder came to an end, the rain ceased to fall…
my heart grew heavy as the precious moments drifted away…
I drug myself up- adjusted my hair, but left my emotions in disarray…
Though greatly saddened and completely enamored, I was very thankful for it all.

If ever again, if ever he will- my heart be still, for my fervor cannot be contained.

Randomness…

Let me lick you like a lollipop should be licked… because you are so damn yummy.

Why does it take longer than a couple of seconds to center my nipples in my bra? Today while I was getting dressed for a meeting, I was cold… and noticed my nipples weren’t pointing in the same direction… I surely didn’t want to walk around with one pointing up and the other to the side. So, I wrestled with them trying to center them in my bra… spent way too much time on that in my opinion… but it had to be done.

Today I feel centered… not really here nor there… but in the middle. It feels good.

No new picture… ahh well.