Saturday, February 19, 2005

I remember...

I remember my first kiss… the sweetest kiss that set the president for all other kisses. It was tender and slow… the kiss that made me realize boys were yummy. He had one hand caressing my neck and the base of my head, and the other in the small of my lower back, pressing me close to him.

I remember the first time I masturbated- having an orgasm. I was in the bathroom with a hand mirror… exploring the unexplored. Making myself excited by softly stroking my femininity… feeling the wetness for the first time without being scared of it, even tasting it- discovering I was sweet.

I remember the first time I had sex… the extraordinary feeling of becoming a woman. He was slow and gentle… he eased himself inside of me slowly so he wouldn’t hurt me. Though I didn’t have an orgasm- it felt so good… To finally know what it felt like to have a man inside of me was overwhelming. His body was pressed against mine… his hand in mine… his lips pressed against mine and feeling his breath.

I remember the first time I realized I was in love. I literally trembled. How I looked him in the eyes and this wave of warmth that rushed through my body. He had always told me he loved me… I would smile and think little of it. I never understood what that meant until that moment. I kissed him passionately… I leaned into his ear and whispered “I think I’m in love with you.” He held me tighter than he ever had before and made the sweetest love to me, all the while whispering my name... “Robin…. Ooh Robin…” I gave myself to him completely.

I remember my first experience with a woman. She was soft and warm. It felt like I was losing my virginity all over again… and I trembled. She knew she was my first… and as my first sexual encounter with a man, she was slow and gentle. I felt her breasts, which were quite larger than mine, and kissed each one. She laid me back and slid on top of me. Her kisses were so sensual…and when I had an orgasm, it was the first time I ever called out anyone’s name… "Jamie."

What do you remember about a ‘first’ of yours?

Today’s Song:

What's new pussy cat woe woe woe...
Pussy cat pussy cat I love you...