Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Come Away...

Work Work

My new assistant seems to be doing fairly well. He has initiative… figured some things out on his own. I am quite pleased so far. Got a little stumped today on some brochures I gave him to tweak & spiff- I didn’t give him any instruction other than to make it more visually appealing yet keep it professional.

He worked on that for a while and when I was able… I took one and did a little tweaking to it, showed him to help give him ideas. I think after a month he’ll get the drift of the marketing we do and be able to work all on his own.

Seems the ladies at work think he’s quite the looker. I didn’t really think about that when I hired him… I saw his portfolio and thought “OMGS! Finally! Someone who might be able to actually do descent work!” I didn’t think about him being anything else other than a worker bee… but the ladies at work have brand new eye candy to ogle. Me… I see yellow and black stripes.

Toy Deprivation

Well… damn it. It’s been forever and I never got my toys. I sure did get charged for them though. How pleasant is it to have to call during normal work hours and complain that you have received your sex toys?? How pleasant is it to call up your bank to try to reverse the charge and have to explain you never received your sex toys? Lemme tell you…

BANK: “Hello, blah bank customer service- My name is Blah, how can I help you?”
ME: “Yes sir... My name is Robin and I need to get a charge reversed back to a merchant.”

BANK: “Ok, (account junk inserted here). Thank you, now… why do you want to reverse the charge?”
ME: “The merchant has not delivered the goods and I’m having issues with their customer service trying to get my money back.”

BANK: “What is the name of the company and how much was the charge?”
ME: “Uh… it’s uh… Blah-Discount-Sex-Toys and the charge was for $64.79.”
BANK: “Did you say ‘Blah-Discount-Sex-Toys’?”
ME: “Yes sir, I did.
BANK: “I see…”
ME: "...“
BANK: “Um… well ok, you said you order something from Blah-Discount-Sex-Toys and you never received the product.”
ME: “To my dismay you are correct.”

THOUGHT BUBBLE: Did I just say that?!?! oOh Geez…

BANK: (I hear what seemed to be a chuckle under the man’s breath) “I see… and you say you’ve contacted Blah-Discount-Sex-Toys customer service department?” (I hear more chuckling)

THOUGHT BUBBLE: Great… I bet he’s thinking like Beavis & Butthead now… ‘Heh… she wants service…heh heh. Yeah, Yeah… Sex Toys… heEehehee.’

Finally, after a few more laughs under his breath, the guy got a little serious… I proceeded to explain how long it had been since I ordered my product and he said they would investigate the situation, then call me back. Then the call ended…

BANK: “Thank you for calling customer service, and I have to say- you made my day, have a good afternoon…” *CLICK*

I suppose now I’ll be the ‘phone support’ call he shares with all his buddies… chuckling away. *Sigh*

Anyway… the whole experience is damn disappointing. I picked out some winners too. So, still having my desire for toys buzzing my brain… I ordered from another site this past Saturday. I did NOT ask the magic 8 ball a damn thing- in fact I hid it so it wouldn’t see what I was doing! I got the email confirmation Monday saying the order was being processed, and later another saying it would be shipped Tuesday via 3-day Fedx delivery.

Though this time I didn’t get a lacy negligee… I picked out 3 very lovely toys- one of which is a small compact vibrator that is shaped like man flesh and made to feel soft. It has 5 speeds of pleasure, fits nicely in my purse and is blue. I am quite eager to receive these toys… and feel quite confident I will, now having the tracking number.

BUT…

I would still like for you guys to chant for me… just to add a little help in the safe delivery of my toys. What could it hurt?

Please chant 3 times, oOoh so sincerely:

“May Robin get her toys by Friday and have many pleasuring experiences there after.”

Thank you all… *smooch!*