Tuesday, March 01, 2005

And Today I Laugh…

PMS kicks my ass... lemme tell you! Oh wait... I don't have to! You read it for yourself!

I look at the previous day and laugh at myself for being such the drama queen. It’s good release though… for some reason when I write about the junk that really bothers me, I feel extremely better the next day.

I had a little piece of heaven… and who in the world wouldn’t want more? Damn it!!! I still want more… but I’m about move on. This last piece of heaven will always have a special place in my heart because it was damn magical! Pure ecstasy! But ahh well… what can I do?

Today… I’ve gotten asked out twice…. and it’s not even lunch time! Yay me!

One thing I’ve noticed is that as I lose weight… I gain more and more attention from the opposite sex. Can you say… Superficialicious-a-bitch-be-all-tha-bozos?

ANYWAY… I’ve agreed to one. I’ve actually talked to him on the phone/email/chat since December… timing has just never been right to meet. Now is a good time as any… and we’ve talked for a while- so the comfort level there should be fairly good to start off with. He’s extremely adventurous! From skydiving to racing. If anything at all… maybe I’ll have some adventure!

All in all... dating has at least given me a few unique experiences. All of which I treasure greatly... but I will admit it's damn tough to find a sincere, honest man. Damn tough indeed. They all are tricky tricky- and people thought us women were hard to figure out... geez. Thank goodness some of them are so damn yummy!

Meet the Folks!

I’d like to introduce you to my parents. Oh now don’t freak out… it’s not too soon in our relationship to meet my parents…

My Mom- Yolanda and my Dad- Robert. My mom is the little Mexican firecracker... she has a short fuse, extremely dramatic, but she's full of life, passionate, creative, imaginative and had fair beauty when she was younger. She’s one tough cookie… and trust me… you don’t want to piss this woman off. My dad is the grounding stone...laid back, easy going man who's been all over the world... he used to love tinkering on all kinds of things before his hands quit working right… very dry sense of humor… but a very compassionate man. He spoiled me something terrible... oh wait- he still does.

These are the people who made this mess called Robin. If you have any issues or complaints… please contact them at 1-555-YourDaughterIsANutCase or email at: FixYourDamnDaughter@theloonyfarm.com

Today’s Special Lyric:

All day loooooooong I dream about sex… All day I dream about sex, yes all day I dream about sex.