Monday, February 21, 2005

New Wheels!!!

That’s right my virtual friends, Robin’s got new wheels. I am in love. I’ve never gotten so horny driving a car before… but this is a ‘first’ hehe. Take a peek:

Drool… hey! Don’t get your spittle on my new wheels!

What makes this car soOo special you might ask? I’ve seen better… Well it’s the very first car that ‘I’ picked out, that I wanted and is not solely in my mom’s name, lol! It’s MINE MINE MINE!

I spent an entire Saturday trying to land this baby, and I got to drive it home. One thing I’ll tell you- if I had a man, boy would he have gotten the best lay of his life that night… I felt so good! So Hot! Mmm Mmm Mmmmmmm!

Constricting….

One thing about passion- it not only can wrap itself around you- giving you new life full of love and desire- it can also smother you to death with the very those very same things.

Have you ever loved so much, it consumed you beyond reason- almost beyond sanity? Have you ever been loved so much that you felt the very air in your lungs being squeezed out… it smothers you?

I have experienced both. A love so deep, so strong that I would lay my life down with a simple nod of his head. I sacrificed everything to take care of this love… to nurture it, to keep it… including my own self-respect, my own dignity and my own well being. There was such a fine line between passion and anger… and abuse.

I have had a man love me so vehemently it turned into obsessive behaviors that frightened me… had me fearing for my very life, even that of my beloved George.

Passion can lead from one extreme to the next… hopefully we’ll all find a happy medium that fulfills our lives perfectly.