Friday, February 18, 2005

Inherent Coercion...

No animals were actually eaten during the creation of this image…

Wait… that’s not true… a cow was eaten behind the scenes… a huge jumbo beef hotdog… adorned with cheese and lathered in mustard on a toasty piece of bread.

I am… ashamed…

not really… it was a damn good hotdog and I licked the greasy juices off my fingertips- one by one.

Gangsta Poppins

Um shizzle in da hizzle Yizzles Um shizzle in da hizzle Yizzles
I ain’t repeatin’ dat shit… yo.

Superficialicious-A-Bitch-Be-All-Tha-Bozos

Even if da sound be somethin’ wack atrocious
If ya shout it out to da homies they’ll funk it phat precocious…

Superficialicious-A-Bitch-Be-All-Tha-Bozos

Um shizzle if da twizzle fizzles Um shizzle if da twizzle fizzles
I ain’t repeatin’ dat shit… yo.

Yo it was wack when da hOmeboy flunked out like a creep-
Tryin’ to be all that- talkin' smack to all da chichi peeps…
One outtie I learnt how dem players all be ho’s
But not be-fo punkin’ back, yo dis is how it goes:

Superficialicious-A-Bitch-Be-All-Tha-Bozos
Superficialicious-A-Bitch-Be-All-Tha-Bozos

Yo- smack-kack-tack-wack- I knocked the homie flat back...
Pimp, I ain't repeatin' dat shit... you superficialicious-assed-bitch-you just a ho-sus.

End Channeling ReMix of Mary Poppins with her sister "The Gangsta Phreak Poppins" chillin' on the darkside.

Ah'ite!