Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Spellbinding...

Let me kiss your dry lips moist...


Quirk Alert...

Well... here's another list for you listless people... 10 of the quirkiest things about me... no order of severity or strangeness.

1. If I have something stuck in my teeth... and there's not a toothpick to be found, I will snag a piece of my hair and use it as floss. Gross, sure- but I'd rather do that instead of walking around with a big chunk o'food stuck in my teeth while talking to someone.

2. I like to listen to the sounds stomachs make. If you let me... I will lay my head upon your belly and listen to the gurgling bubbles. It's something I've done since I was a little girl. I'd lay my head on my Daddy's stomach and listen... maybe this is a fetal flashback??? Lol

3. I can't stand feet, toes and their nails, except my own. Eewy! It took the longest time for me to be comfortable with my feet... I invested sometime in keeping them smooth and groomed. I use to never wear sandals that exposed my toes... but now I do. I just don't want to look at nasty, unkempt feet/toenails.

4. Sometimes I drool badly while sleeping... I also snore, but I think I just generally sleep with my mouth open, and since I usually sleep on my stomach with my head turned to the side... yeah- the spittle drips out. I woke up once to my cat sticking her paw in my mouth... bleh!

5. I can be really shy. 'What?!?! Unbelievable' you may exclaim... but it's true. I don't know why... but when I first arrive someplace, for whatever reason... I tend to be a little quite and observational. I do warm up quickly... but that also is determined by the friendliness of the company.

6. I enjoy touching my own breasts. 'Why?' you might ask... Hello!!! Boobies... who needs a reason to touch boobies?!?!

7. I can have an orgasm just by squeezing my legs tightly together and slightly rocking back and forth. Oh yeah… it’s awesome.

8. I like to be sung to... anytime, anywhere... any voice. I don't care if you can't carry a tune to save the earth from being invaded by Plutonian Ass Suckers... if you are genuinely singing- with expression, I am quite pleased.

9. I demand quite a bit of attention and affection- but only when I want it. I am a spoiled brat after all. If you're constantly touchy feely, and I'm busy (or pissy for that matter), I'm going to get extremely annoyed. You'll usually know when I want affection- and resist as you might- I'll get you to show me that affection if I really want it. If we are together some place, and you leave me completely by myself for too long, or more than once... it's sure to piss me off.

10. I like my nightmares. Yep… it’s true. I would make tons of money if I could turn my dreams into movies lol! I love horror flicks… I love to be scared, and I love my lucid dreaming- no matter what it’s about.