Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Endurance…

I am the burning fire flame of life and love…
whose blazing radiance blinds the very heavens above…
whose eagerness scorches with fervent, lustful heat,
blistering all who cross my path with sensual, elegant defeat.

I am the dawn of life transformed and the passion flame of old…
whose smoldering affection is kindled by ancient secrets untold…
whose somber dust and ash will brilliantly rise to transcend,
enduring the evolution of existence and ages of time without end.

I am passion. ~Robin

Bad Hairbrush Day!!!

This morning I don’t know how I did it… but- I managed to get a round brush stuck in my hair on the top of my head. !!! I’ve used brushes like this since I first started styling my hair… I don’t know what I did… it was a mess. It would not move one way or the other! OUch!

Sister couldn’t even help me out of it- but she got a good chuckle. Finally, after much frustration and a loss of hair- I got it out. OUCH!

Fortunately, I have a mass amount of hair on my head… so the missing patch is really not noticeable… lol!