Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Sporadic Spittoonia

Classy header eh? Hehe… well I’m definitely not the classy chic these days. I think I’ve spit more in the last 24 hours than I have ever in a lifetime. Trying to get this crude out of me and I refuse to swallow any of it!

I feel much better today too… though I do have the occasional coughing up the lung issue… but now it just comes up half way…

Near Death

Oh yeah… I forgot to tell you guys of my near death experience Monday. I took off work just a wee early to get home and start my rest therapy.

Driving along I-20 West bound… all of a sudden the SUV in front of me starts slamming on their brakes and swerves off to the right… another truck in front of him swerved off to the left… leaving me right in the middle. I looked straight ahead of me and there’s this car sitting sideways in the middle of the highway. Skreeeeetch! I came within 1 foot of hitting the car. I was looking at their car the whole time… glanced up… and realized we were staring at each other.

I wonder what expression I had on my face... the utter look of horror… the pale white iced-over, jaw gaping look I gave them… Anyway, I asked them if I needed to stop and they said no- it looks like the people who needed to be were already pulled over, and they proceeded to drive to the shoulder.

Picked up some speed and drove home. What an adrenaline rush! My heart was pounding so fast I thought it was going to pop out of my chest.

Work Work

Meeting coming up at 2… the one this morning was postponed. Have another meeting tomorrow morning at 9am. Then I’m taking off the rest of the day to get in some last minute healing before my weekend plans.

Temp came in late today, her husband had a colonoscopy this morning, and he wanted her there with him. He's all good- farting a lot she said, but all good. Anyway… most work junk is caught up now. Just the web stuff I need to focus on this afternoon.

Samantha

Ok Sistah, I took the picture off your blog and worked with it. I didn’t really have much time to play because I’ve actually been doing work today, but here is what I’ve done so far. I’ve actually got other plans for your picture… but will work on that when I have more free time. Hugz!