Friday, December 24, 2004

Jungle Love…

Ok… so the actual title is Jungle Fuck… but I didn’t want that to be bold, lol.

What is your definition of jungle fucking? I’d have to say my idea would be swinging from the chandeliers… but I think I’m a wee too fat for that lol!

Uninhibited, wild, freaky sex. Where anything is game and no part of your body goes left untouched. A little hair grabbing, nipple pinching- butt spanking fun.

Do you guys care to be a bit naughty and share some jungle lovin’ experiences with me? Though explicit details probably would be very interesting… you may want to tone it down. Post it anonymously if you wish, but please- post!!!

Shocked?!?!

I think we all have an inner beast that wants to be set loose from time to time. I have all this pent up passion and sexual energy… where did it come from? From years of being tame and unadventurous. Now, I believe my raging bull (yes a Taurus reference for you astrology peeps), will be let out to romp around. Toro Toro!


I’m not getting any younger and the world is there for the taking… so why not have a little fun? Everyone tells me the reign of the 30-something age would probably be the best years of my life… and I’m hoping to make that true.

I want to explore my sexuality, I want to travel, I want to live life to the fullest and forget timidity- dumping all my reservations of the unknown. I will try new things; I will go new places and meet new people.

Whoever is lucky enough to have the pleasure of being intimate with me will have my exclusivity for a time… but I don’t know where my journey will take me and I do not want to be tied down. You can come along if you wish- but you have to be very open-minded and willing to chance.

I think my first endeavor will be a trip to Arizona. I am going to plan a trip for about a week. I just have to make sure I’m caught up at work and the website is capable of being left for a week.

Then, maybe come summer I will plan a trip to California and visit Samantha! Did you hear me Sam?!?! I wanna come see you! Make room! Bust out the Vino, we’re going to prance around your tree! Hehe! Probably visit my Aunt & cousins… maybe Mickey Mouse, too.