Monday, December 27, 2004

*Pout*Snort*Sniffle*Sneeze*Snotty*

Being sick sucks. Especially right before New Year’s Eve. My eyes are watering constantly, my throat is raw, my nose is raw and I’m damn bitchy! RAH!

Trust me… you don’t want to see pictures of this…

Sickly


Poetry and The Cauldron

I posted a link on the side bar to my poetry posted at the Cauldron. If you are interested, please check it out. I love to get feedback… whether it’s good or bad. I want to know what you think.

Also, please take some time to browse The Cauldron’s site… it’s a very nifty board, full of wonderful information. The people on there are friendly, helpful and tolerate the pompous horse I road in on lol!

They have book reviews, lessons, and religious information. I love that site. Become a member and start posting… purchase books and help keep the Cauldron bubbling.

The site is not just limited to Pagans… there are members of all belief systems. From Catholic to Buddhism. But don’t come preaching, bashing or trying to force your beliefs on other people… you’ll get nixed for that!!!

My name is Robin and I snore…

Yes people… I snore like a wild bear. I saw entire log cabins in my sleep. It totally sucks. Probably from the years of smoking, sinuses and who knows what… but I can’t stand it. I wake myself up constantly…

Work Work

I should do some work… shouldn't I?