Friday, December 17, 2004

So I’m a slacker….

What can I say? I’ve been preoccupied. I’m a bad bad girl.

Righty-O!

Oh the visuals I have in my head. I get shivers all over and a very pleasant tingling sensation from the inner core of my most sensitive spots. Yummy

Work Work…

Busy busy day today at work… feeling very fatigued… fear the flu bug may be coming on… but I am going to rest and take preventative measures.

I got to work at 7:30am… I think it’s a record lol! The mundane robot took over and I chugged along until I could chug no more.

Ba-hum bug

I should really buy gifts for my family… soOo I suppose I will go shopping Sunday. I am going to limit myself to just 1 present per person. I am also not going to be extravagant… with one exception. I will get a nice gift work sister.

Did I request anything special? Why yes… yes I did. I made a wee suggestion of a $50.00 lap harp… do I play the harp? Nope. Do I want to? Yep… If I do not get it for Christmas… I will purchase it for myself… because I am selfish that way.