Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I want...

everything.

Blog blog... oh how I have neglected thee... would you… could you… find it in your heart to forgive me?

Work Work

I got a raise at work! Yippie Me! ***Doing the more money dance with a side of higher tax bracket blues***

Temp totally wrecked a print job today. She didn’t look to make sure she was printing the right thing… she printed 1400 calendars for 2004… I was quite the peeved pickle.

Well I’m going to have to look for a permanent person to work for me. The website is going to occupy 100% of my time for a while… and the incoming ads are too important to leave in the hands of a temp.

Writers Block

I’ve been having issues writing… I get these silly one-line poppers in my head… very good makings of something… but that’s it. Nothing else comes…. Maybe because I haven’t been at my peak performance lately… maybe I’m just too distracted. Maybe because work sucks the life out of me… I donno. But it’s upsetting.

Love & Sex

My dreams are so damn vivid that I actually have orgasms in my sleep. Isn’t that interesting… lol. I’m sure you didn’t care to hear that, but I felt the need to share.

They’ve been more about men chasing after me, wanting me… wanting to love me. Love? Loooovvveee…. What is this thing anyway? And why does it interfere with sex?!?!