Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Snot Factory

It’s official… my body is a pure manufacturer of sludge. My body is not a temple, but that of a snot factory. Production is high and the antibodies are working double-time to move production along.

Dramatic Death


Delirium Disorientation

I had some very freaky dreams last night. I believe them to be induced by a mixture of NyQuil and Fever, with a smidgeon of The Chronicles of Riddick.

I lived in this very, very old 3-story house with my family and a few other unknown people. It was summer and we were getting ready for some big family gathering.

In the dining room, there was this coffin that had a dead old black lady in it… she was my grandmother (I don’t believe there to actually be any African blood lines in the family, so this was strange). I was setting the table with lovely china and wine glasses, when I disturbed the slumbering dead lady and she woke up. She got out of the coffin! I said Grandma! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to wake you from the dead! She said it’s ok, I have missed you… it looks like you are going to have quite the party here. And I chatted with her a bit, the showed her around the house… she walked like a zombie- limping and dragging. Then it was time for her to be dead back in the coffin.

Anyway… lots of strange things went on- from physically handicap people, to more dead people waking from their eternal sleep to visit with me. There was also a big Mexican bust! Some type of sweat shop where they mfgd illegal motorcycles, lol.

The main consistency throughout the dream was the waking dead. If you woke them too many times, they were no longer the people you loved and cared about… but just plain bloodthirsty, brain eating zombies.

I love zombie dreams… I believe the walking dead to be the only thing that really gives me the willies.

Work Work

Stayed at home today because I’m so sick… doing some work from home… as much as I can anyway… I am trying to hack all the crud out of my body. Eewy!

Bewitchy

Samantha my dear, I shall give you a buzz when I’m not constantly coughing up my lungs. They are a terrible hassle to swallow and put back in their rightful places.

Love ya Sistah!