Saturday, December 25, 2004

YO HO HO!

Why did I stay up until 6am in the morning wrapping presents just for them to turn around and be ripped open 5 hours later?!?!

Because it’s Christmas! ***Busting out the Pom Poms!***

Give me a “C!” Give me an “H!” Give me an “R!” Give me an…. ahh to heck with that, that’s way too long… (Imagine an air traffic controller, the kind you see directing air traffic with a couple of flags in their hand, making 3 uniform robotic moves) “HO HO HO!”…. “HO HO HO!”

Candy Cane


Merry Christmas Everyone! I love you all… Brightest Blessings and WaaHoO it’s almost over!

Every year I say I’m not going to go nuts buying gifts for everyone… and every year I do. I just love buying gifts for the people I love! I didn’t grinch out as I said I would…

Paganism and Christmas

Though I’m a Pagan- I do celebrate Christmas. I will not give up the tradition of gift giving just because I don’t hold Christian values…

Christmas has never really been religious for me… unless you consider shopping a religion… because then I’d be a devote disciple! Lol!

So what does it mean to me you ask? It means the end of the year… the long winter sleep… Yule tidings! The time where I reflect the events of the past year and express my love & caring to those I hold close to my heart.

Christmas Booty

Arrrggggghhh Matey! Will I be getting’ some o’that sweet Christmas booty?!? Keep your fingers crossed! Let’s chant… “May Robin get some booty, oh so fresh and fruity!”

Yum Yo Ho In-Gay-Kiyo… Cum Yo Ho No-Fake-Yo… Hum Oh Ho…yes! Yes! Right there! Don’t Stop!!! Ooo Yes Daddy, just like that!

Plans Tonight?



No Whimping Out

Don’t think just because there’s a new post, that it gets you out of sharing your definition of Jungle Fucking or a special story of Jungle Fucking… I’m expecting you to post!

Hope your holidays have been wonderful, I’m going to go put on my face and get ready for the paper ripping mayhem. Take Care!