Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Blah Blah FBI

Ok... so I haven't posted the maps yet... but who's really interesting in seeing them anyway?

So a detective called the house today. They forwarded this case to the FBI because it was an international issue. Whatever that means heh. I don't know that I'll hear anything else...

I did notify the on-line dating service of this scam, and they booted the thief off.

What did I want to happen? What did I expect... I couldn't really tell you, but it was interesting none-the-less.

Samantha

Samantha wants other posters now... *boo hoo* Turns out my wee comments don't satisfy her anymore. Woe is me! LoL! Now someone else… though a good friend to me as well… has tainted her blog with a reply! NO NO NO! I’m not the only comment poster in her life now! Oh my wee heart is crushed!

Don’t worry Sam… I still love ya… and don’t forget, I’m the one to de-virginize your blog :) hehehehe!