Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Role of Calibos

Ok... so 'C' made an awesome suggestion of having Ron Perlman (Hellboy) play the role of Calibos in the remake of The Clash of the Titans. I think that's a very good suggestion. Yay 'C', you done good buddy.

What? HuH? I can't hear you!

So I must have slept on my left side all night because all the sludge has moved into my left ear, and I can't hear a damn thing out of it! Ack! Ack!

I'm suppose to have dinner tonight with someone too! Damn it all! I really, really pray that I am better tomorrow because I can't miss the party! Hell, even if I'm not 100% I still want to go, but would hate to pass the crud around. I really really want to see my friends. I’ve already missed hanging out with them… I don’t want to miss anymore!

Let’s all chant 3 times “Robin will get better by tomorrow!” I’m not asking for a miraculous thing here… just want to feel better, and be able to full hear out of both ears!

Crystal Ball


Work Work

Yes, I am here. This morning’s meeting was cancelled because both the marketing directors are sick! The crud is going around… yeep!

I’m here to do a few things then take off back home… to rest some more.