Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Web Conference

I forgot about today’s web conference. Eek! Going to speak to some big wigs in Ohio about transferring the DFW website to me… suggestions, ideas, and continuity. I hope it doesn’t last too long… a couple of the people I know who are participating in the web conference talk way too slow… hope they don't chat-type the same.

Work Work

Temp did a good job yesterday. She’s quite older than I imagined. I hope that doesn’t detour her from working for me. She’ll be in 3 times a week for now, until I need more assistance.

The President of the company sent me more pictures of dead deer today. So disgusting. He’s an avid hunter… he has a collage of images he wants me to make copies of on 11x17” sheets… yuck. Sickened

Yes, The Ex

The Ex just can’t drop it. I guess it makes him feel better to take little stabs at me here and there. I received yet another email from him… all this after he says he can’t subject himself to my life any more. I know he reads my stuff and it bothers the heck out of him… I just feel like he’s spying on me… not to mention I can’t seem to stop dreaming about him.

Last night’s dream was angry. He completely destroyed a set of ancient bangles I had… he had a girlfriend with a child who completely bent them all out of shape. And he had a dirt bike field in his living room- bunch of young guys doing tricks off the mounds. Eh… I donno what all that was about… but I know I was FURIOUS with him for being so disrespectful to something so precious to me.

I don’t really have ancient bangles… but I’m assuming that relates to my heart in some way. Eh... starting not to really care anymore. Just get on with it!