Sunday, October 31, 2004

Another Ex-rated Dream

I dreamt again about ex. This time, I called him on the phone and told him that I was sorry about being mean and cruel to him. I didn’t want to end things that way. I told him he just couldn’t keep playing with my heart the way he was and he couldn’t keep passing judgment on me for things he didn’t understand.

He didn’t say anything, he just listened. Then I hung up the phone and poof my dreamed turned into Nicole Kidman and Ben Afleck. (sp?) They were married and getting quit bored with each other. Rumbling thunder woke me up.

I got up, went pee, then climbed back into my cozy bed and started an entirely different trek through dream world. Dodi was in this dream… and he was humping a bunny rabbit. Dodi is my parent’s poodle mix dog. Strange dream… donno what it means… don’t think I care to know! Ack!

Hormones from Hell

My hormones are running rampant. I donno what’s wrong with me. I don’t think I’ve been this lusty since my early twenties. The sad thing is, I just don’t feel that interested in going out and hooking up with anyone. I’ve already done the meaningless sex thing early on… I’ve already has several serious relationships.

It’s ironic because I don’t want to be alone, but I don’t want to mess with the bullshit of dating. There doesn’t seem to be any honest and open people out there. At least not the one’s who are attracted to me.

I want someone who is confident in them self, however not totally wrapped up in themselves. Someone who is not scared to take chances and experience things outside the norm. Someone who can open himself up completely to me, as well as receive me completely.

Hey… a girl can dream can’t she?