Thursday, February 10, 2005

Exquisite...


Catch them before they slip away…


The Devious Side of Passion & Sexuality

Passion is a powerful, commanding force. It can make us lie, steal, betray and kill… as you know, demolishing entire empires into rubble.

I genuinely place no fault with anyone in particular… it’s simply human nature. However respectable one might be, everyone has weaknesses- easily falling prey to manipulation and seduction.

Passion can be contorted into something dark and malevolent, in the very least, becoming a ravenous leech-like coercion. I believe us all culpable of being aggressors and subservient abusers of passion and its capabilities.

It’s the exploitation, deception and abuse of this passion power that I write about today. I know this abuse well… I have been guilty of exploiting my feminine charms to manipulate and seduce men I knew were susceptible, even a woman or two. I would like to make one point very clear though… I never lied about my intentions… I presented them in royal flush upon the gaming table, though I do believe this to have intensified the success of my seduction.

I’ve experienced a live demonstration of this abuse sitting at the bar in a restaurant. A very burlesque, out spoken- if not obnoxious- blond bombshell, later to be known as the Bimbo with a capital ‘B’- was clouting the air with cleavage and shrill seduction (and yes, that is meant to be clout, with a ‘T’). Flirting with every man that passed by, no exaggeration- but targeting those nearest to her. One victim, the closest to her, being a friend of mine, rather a guy I was semi-dating.

It was quite amusing in the beginning- she was a provocative beauty. I, myself, couldn’t stop starring at her voluptuous breasts. As time passed, however, she became less and less entertaining to me as she sunk her claws deeper into my friend.

I became annoyed by the very sound of her raspy voice and was extremely agitated. Was it jealousy? Was it insecurity? Not in the least… it was sheer disappointment in the blatant display of disrespect shown to me, not by her, but by my friend. The back towards me, the lack of conversation... I went from a dating girlfriend to ‘just a friend’ in under an hour.

Over all, it was the fault of everyone involved the scenario. It was human nature at it’s worst, on all 3 parts: The Cynical Spectator, The Easily Distracted Hormone and The Machiavellian Bimbo.

The Cynical Spectator:
This was my role. I did not make an effort to steal his attention back… why should I? I brought him to the restaurant in the first place… and we just had sex before we even went there. I guess in a sense I was evaluating his behavior- I wanted to see how he responded to the vixen- to determine whether or not I was going to let him completely have my affections- not just my body. You could say I was setting him up for the benefit of my own disappointment… it’s what I was expecting, and he gave me validation. I never claimed to be perfect… I, too, can contort my passion into cruel malevolence and ‘test’ a person’s character. I just hoped that he would be attracted and interested enough in me to show more respect and not toy with a degenerate, incongruous Bimbo- not at least without including me in on the game, I like to play too!

The Easily Distracted Hormone (or The A.D.D.-H.):
My friend’s role. A hot chic with huge tits (literally hanging out on public display) only in town for one night is throwing herself at you- constantly pawing at you- driving you nuts… who wouldn’t want to hit that for a night of no-strings-attached jungle fucking? Little did he know that if he hadn’t been underhanded about getting her number while I was in the bathroom- I would have enjoyed sharing a jungle fuck night with him and the Bimbo.

Finally, The Machiavellian Bimbo:
I knew the game she was playing… everyone knew the game she was playing… and she had the goods to play with- so why the hell not? Being away from her 75 year old boyfriend- oh yeah, it’s true and she was 35- she craved a wild young stallion, she was starving for sexual attention, as well as playing the seduction power trip.

All in all, even though I suffered a small heartache of disappoint from yet another person I saw a bit of sweetness, intelligence (educated intelligence, not common sense), sexual passion without inhibitions and companionship potential… *take a breath Robin...* I’m glad I had the experience. I really liked him and enjoyed his company- not to mention the exquisite sex- during the little time we spent together. I’ll always wonder if he eventually figured out what he gave up...

Monogamy-Schmanogamy

I don’t believe in monogamy. I believe you can have sex with no strings attached- I have had my share of it. I believe you can truly love someone, be devoted to that relationship/marriage and still have additional sexual playmates/friends. People change, their bodies change, their needs change and we as humans have that primordial instinct to copulate which is inescapable. However, it does require a sober amount of self-confidence and complete trust. “I know you love me above all others- we are extension of each other’s soul… and we can be completely honest and open with each other- sharing these experiences.”

It’s establishing the honesty and openness that’s hard in the beginning. “Hey baby, I found this really sexy person I’m interested in, and I’d like to bring them into our bedroom to play with us.” Could you discuss this desire openly with your companion? Admittedly, it is strange and takes adjustment… but if you are secure enough with each other… it can be wonderful. If you are deceitful about it… the relationship will crumble.

Know this about me… I don’t expect you to be faithfully monogamous… but I do expect your loyalty as a true friend, and above all else your absolute honesty. I may not be worldly-wise, but I understand what it means to be human with all its glorious imperfections. It’s not about living by societal ethics… it’s about trust, understanding, appreciation and acceptance of human nature and in it’s conflicting beauty.