Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Neglectful Me…

I do apologize for the lack of blog yesterday. I was extremely busy at work and went out last night… so I didn’t get to tinker a picture. But, I’ll see what I can get posted late tonight.

I Surrender...

It was from these very lips through which I speak that he stole the stability of my equilibrium…

My knees trembled… my stomach quivered and I felt a rush of fire course through my body as my blood engaged the excitement.

His tender touch left a trail of chills across my skin, standing hairs on end…

My breaths were quick and shallow…

He was consuming me, enveloping my consciousness- stealing me away to a dimension beyond that of the mundane world…

And I… I made no effort to resist…

Conquered by his passion, I allowed my primal instincts dominion over my body and surrendered to his reign- his supremacy between my legs.