Sunday, January 30, 2005

TaTa Tits...

In a rather rude email I received, I was asked if I had big tits… is that the kind of question you seriously initiate a conversation with? I think not… my response: “My nipples are probably a lot bigger than your brain… but I’m just guessing.” I don’t think he got the insult… considering his rebuttal was ‘I love big nipples’ -but that’s ok… some people are better off left with nipple brains, life is simpler that way.

I like to describe myself as a voluptuous woman… I’m a thick girl, got some meat on my bones… working on getting in better shape and doing a pretty decent job. I prefer the term breasts, boobies or tatas when my chestly appendages are being addressed casually. The term tits can be used for more frisky occasions… I do not like the terms hooters, headlights, milk jugs, floaties or man pillows.

When I was going through puberty, my sister would make fun of my premature tatas by calling them mosquito bites. Now, when I hear the phrase ‘Mosquito bites’ I glance down at my chest and say… ‘You’re not mosquito bites anymore, are ya girls?’ Smile, and carry on.

So, now it’s on your mind… are they big? In my opinion, I think they are just the perfect size. And yes, that’s all I’m going to leave you with. I’m cruel that way.