Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My Fair Lady


10 Things I Find Sexy About Women

10. Long legs. Silky smooth legs that go on for miles. MmmM
9. Well groomed, fresh appearance… smelling heavenly. You don’t have to be made up all the time, but even when you are just bummin’ for the day… looking clean and fresh is oh-so-sexy.
8. A romantic… you can’t always count on a man for romance… but a woman will definitely romance her lover.
7. A cook. This goes for both men and woman… I’ve always associated good times with good friends and good dining. If you have great cooking skills… you’re sure to woo me through my belly!
6. A deep voice… not masculine… but not some squeaky high-pitched dimwit whine. I like low humming tones, soft whispers and robust laughs. Squeaky whining is a nerve racking to me and screeching nails sliding across a chalk board.
5. Affectionate. A woman who likes to touch my hair, stroke my skin or physically be close to me. This includes enjoying long passionate kisses, brushing her lips slowly across mine…
4. Confident women, not too arrogant, who feel comfortable in their own skin.
3. Boobies! Who in the world doesn’t like ta tas?!?! I don’t care if you are gay, straight or an alien species… Boobies rock!
2. Shapely, curvy women. No beanpoles. If I can count the knots of your spine, or your ribs… it’s nasty. I like the softness of women, the warmth… not a cold boney skeleton who may have a size 0 waste- look good in any outfit, but has no meat to love on when the clothes are gone. I don’t know anyone who is attracted to the skeletal look… plus, I like woman that don’t come off as too fragile to romp around vigorously!
1. Charm, wit and intelligence. I love a woman who appears coy, but is ingeniously clever. There’s nothing a little lip biting and eyelash batting can’t charm with motive.

What is your favorite characteristic that you find sexy in a woman? Stop, delurk and comment!