Saturday, January 29, 2005

Warmth


Was fairly chilled all day today. Longing for someone to warm up my body… BUT…

Something upset the stomach Goddess today. She felt the need to punish me and make me pay homage to the Porcelain God. Why?!?! I missed out on a date! I missed out on pitching woo! Woe is me! WOE IS ME!

My system is all screwed up since I’ve been working on losing weight… now if I eat anything in the least bit heavy with fats & grease… my stomach screams bloody redrum! It’s getting to the point that coffee even upsets my stomach…

Oh my sweet Lunar Goddess, I beseech thee!
Please don’t take my heavenly coffee away from me!
I love the brew and its luring aroma…
It brings me to life- out of lethargic coma.
I love the sugar and French vanilla cream…
If I can no longer have coffee, I’ll most certainly scream!

Woe is me! I pitched no woo! AND my toys didn’t come in.

WOE IS ME!!!