Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Je vous veux à…

Touchez-moi, tenez-moi, embrassez-moi et aimez-moi.

That is French, for those of you who are curious to know what it says.

Panty Predicament

Since I’ve been losing weight, my clothes are gradually getting too large for me. (I’m not complaining, trust me!) Especially my panties. They are sliding down when I walk… at the most inopportune moments… where I can’t just reach in and pull them up! But… it is kind of funny when I’m talking to a male… if only he knew my panties were sliding down… what would he think… and I laugh quietly to myself. I’m so naughty.

I’m guessing it’s time to go panty shopping.

Mad George

Here’s a new pic of my baby George. He was upset with me because I was working on the computer and he wanted my attention. So, he crawled up under my bed. I caught him peeking his head out because he thought I left the room.


Then, this morning I took a couple of snaps… trying to smile. But, to no avail. You can tell I'm so very tired... I wish I could sleep one solid night! Anyway, here they are… blackened circles under the eyeballs, half-cocked and teeth baring wanna-be smiles. Enjoy!