Thursday, January 27, 2005

Stimulating....


I have such a vivid imagination… I see things perfectly in my mind…

Describe it to me and I instantly imagine it… whisper something in my ear and the image rapidly forms to create a splendid scene.


My toys didn’t come in… *sigh*

I didn’t go do my taxes… I got stuck in traffic thanks to the rain, a couple of wrecks… I got home really late. Plus, I was really grumpy after that… if I ended up going and finding out I owed taxes… Goddess have mercy.

It usually takes me 45 minutes to drive home, on a smooth traffic free drive… but if there’s a wreck… it took me 45 minutes just to get out of Arlington… and that usually only takes about 10 minutes.

I need pampering… who can get I get to run me a hot bath, prepare me a nice dinner, and give me a message of many pleasures???