Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Star light, Star bright...

*Sigh* I'm going to hop a plane and fly to New York... An intriguing mystery is there waiting to be explored… and I want to be the adventurer to solve the mystery. It’s a man… his name is Peter… or so he says anyway…

We’ve been chatting a wee bit lately… he’s got a web cam and I have one, so we can see each other when chatting. He leaves me with some pretty awesome thoughts. I want him, I want to know him, I want to kiss him… *sigh* but I don’t know that it would ever happen. I will wish upon a star. "I wish I may, I wish I might"

Work Work

My first party is tonight… yikes. I have another one tomorrow night- tomorrow is the main company party at the Ft. Worth Petroleum Club… so I need to go buy a formal evening gown or a cocktail dress. I might go shopping tomorrow at lunch to see what I can find at the mall.

Work is fairly caught up… tomorrow I have the final web conference with the Website committee. Once the company site is transferred to me… I’m probably not going to have as much time to play during the day… which is actually the way it should be.

Love, Sex, Love & More Sex

That’s what’s on my mind…. and I’m not getting either one! RAH!