Monday, November 29, 2004

Snarl, Snooze & Sultry

More photos, I'm at work, not wanting to work... but working a little. hehe

New temp came in today, she seems nice enough. The temp agency said she had two years experience, however I'm learning differently. *sigh* Does anybody actually do what their resume says? Have they ever done anything their resume says?

What’s unique about her is both her hands only have 3 fingers each. Pinky, ring, and thumb. Didn’t stop me from shaking her hands though… doesn’t bother me at all. She’s just the first person I’ve seen in real life with a birth defect like that.

I’ve got her designing a Christmas postcard to see if I can actually work with her. I can teach her what I need her to know… but she needs to have some creative vision of her own.

Anyway… we’ll see.

I’m headed out to lunch, laters!