Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Video killed the Radio Star

I purchased a webcam yesterday. It’s pretty neat and funny at the same time. A lot of people I have been chatting with were bugging the heck out of me to give them permission to view my webcam.

I found I can only allow 3 people view at a time otherwise my system gets really bogged down.

For you perverts out there, I don’t know what you’re expecting me to do, but there are other sites you can go to for that kind of junk! Even if I did that offer a peep-show, you’d have to pay $100 for just one viewing of my webcam! Rofl NON-REFUNDABLE!

AND if you have a heart attack because my big white fat ass scared you to death, you still do not get your money back!

Work Work

Temp is not working out… I’m not a happy camper. They said she had experience, but she didn’t. Last year when I hired a couple of temps, they were awesome… they may not have had experience, but they took the initiative to learn on their own within the first two days they worked. I miss Eleanor & Collette… not only were they very good employees… they became very good friends.

The problem of being a boss is you have to divide the line between work and personal matters… most people can’t do that. Most people feel very uncomfortable and don’t want to be casual around the boss. So, much to my dismay, my friendships run far and few between.

Lunchola

Lunch was really good, really really good- but it kind of left me with heartburn. Maybe because I’ll be starting my monthly next week… I’m just a wee sensitive.

My Lonesome

I feel terribly lonely… you know how you can have family & friends love you to death… but you still feel incredibly lonely? Like something’s missing… I suddenly got that feeling today. I have no idea what it could be… I have a wonderful job, although I would like to move- I have a nice roof over my head, wonderful pets… I am meeting new people… I enjoy my studies… what in the world is missing?

I have a vision of fire burning in my heart…smoldering with passion…
but the spark that ignited the flame seems artificially fashioned…
possibly stolen in some way… unnatural… impure and not originally intended for me.

This makes me terribly sad.