Sunday, November 28, 2004

Saturday Night Fever

Night Fever - Night Fever! We know how to do it!

I have new friends! Yay me! They are great, very attractive peoples. The conversations were very nice. I hope to meet up with them again soon… VERY SOON. hehe

Peek A Boo


We met up Downtown FW and had dinner & drinks. I had a couple margaritas… with a couple of shots… so yes… I’m a wee hung over this morning.

Nothing as bad as when I last went out with sister.

Speaking of sister… she was calling me, I couldn’t really hear her and didn’t want to be rude to new friends… so I let her go… she hung up on me! Did I make her mad? I donno… somehow my password to the interest was not in the login screen, and she wanted it… I didn’t find that out until I was on my way home though, and the friends were text messaging me. Oops! I’m sure she was quite irritated at that.

Sister has an on-line beau, I’m sure she was eager to chat with.

Dreaming Away


Dreams were everywhere last night. Dreamt about my date with friends… dreams about my studies… about my bedroom… my pets…

They were tequila dreams rofl. But hey- they did not include ex! Yay!

Speaking of ex… ex was trying to contact me this past Wednesday… sheesh… I just kept telling him to fuck off, repeatedly. I guess he finally gave up on that and wrote me hate email saying I have some personality disorders. I told him if he emails, calls or anything I was going to file a complaint against him. He said he was not a rat bastard… but I told him yes he was, a rat bastard stalker.