Saturday, October 30, 2004

Big Hairy Man Butt

I was mooned yesterday! I was on my way to my boss’ office to give out candy and on the way there I was mooned!

Two black suburbans full of young college boys were behind me at a stoplight. When the light turned green, they sped up beside me, honked their horn… I turned and looked… big hairy butt sticking out the window! Hehe it was extremely funny.

They pulled into a gas station a little way down, and I thought… wouldn’t it be funny if I stopped in there too! There was no missing me, as I was dressed up!

Tehe… it was funny.

Work Work

Took off early yesterday to go hand out candy to a couple of our offices. There were a couple of kids who thought I looked awesome and was trilled to get candy! Daddy snuck some candy too.

It was funny, there were some clients at one office, clients I work with on a regular basis through email and over the phone… it was the first time they met me. Tehe… it took them a while to realize who I was, then they did a double-take. They wanted to hug… but you could tell they were reserved because of the makeup I had on hehe.

I love to dress up.