Sunday, October 24, 2004

Tequila ta kill ya.

The sisters and I went out last night. The four of us together… a first. It was pretty fun. We went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant and then to a pool hall.

At the restaurant, I had 3 margaritas… each with an additional shot of Tequila in them. They were quite tasty! We chatted it up, reminisced about younger days… while waiting for one sister to arrive.

At the pool hall, I had a yucky margarita and a shot of Tequila. We met an incredibly robust, deep voice, very friendly black man. He was cute in a sense that he was a jokester. He kind of had a Rodney Dangerfield look to him. He was quite entertaining.

He had asked if it was ladies night out, and our older sister explained it was ‘Sisters’ night out.’ He then looked at us… ‘For real?!’

You see, my sisters, none of us really resemble each other. My sisters are all small and petite, while I’m a larger woman. Two of my sisters have a much darker complexion than I and the sister closest to my age. We are all very different from each other in every aspect. Our common trait is our mother.

Anyhoo… that guy had a hoot pondering our sisterliness. Hehe He was very pleased and said he would like to meet our dad to thank him. Though it wasn’t our dad who produced all of us… I’m guessing the man didn’t want to insult mom. Although we never got the man’s name… we will remember him. The oldest sister had him take our picture and as he handed the camera back to me, I snapped a shot of him hehe. Got him totally off guard… but I believe it will be a great picture.

We got home around 12:30am. Boy did I have a headache. I don’t know if it was the Tequila or what, but my head was pounding. I guess I’m just not use to drinking anymore… and it hit me with a headache.

Why do I like Tequila so much? Because it’s yummy! I love the taste, the salt, the lemon & lime.

But today… my stomach hates me. The stomach gods were not pleased with my Tequila sacrifice… not one bit.

Work Work...
I worked on my Boss' computer today... actually it's her sister's computer. It's fried. The hard drive is gone... I'm actually shocked the thing hadn't caught fire yet.

The insides were soOo dirty and full of cobwebs. This thing only has 24megs of ram and I’m guessing was purchased back in ’96. I have components to build another computer… one that’s not much better than this one… but I think I am going to suggest they buy a cheap e-machine type pc. They run about $300 and would work for what she needs.

It was quite nasty inside that computer… I don’t think I’ve ever seen one that bad. I was a wee grossed out.