Monday, October 25, 2004

Rain, Rain and More Rain.

It’s supposed to rain all week here. It started at noon today and boy did it pour! I love being in the rain… but not while I’m at work. Computers go down… and I have to drive 45 minutes each way to work. I despise the drivers out here… especially in the rain.

Shopping with a 40% discount.

Boss came and picked me up today. She had a special 40% off coupon for Pier One Imports… a friends and family deal for employees. So we went shopping! I bought some great throws (mini blankets), 4 each different colors, for my sisters and myself, of course!

I also got some great candles and a great candleholder for my spell candles… preparation… I haven’t used one for that purpose yet- but getting ready for when ‘I’ am ready!

I love to spend money… it’s such a bad habit though… I need to get another job to make more money or get a raise here! I'm such a Taurus.

Work Work

Slacking, as usually. I have a tremendous headache at the moment… plus I over ate at lunch… *burp.* Steak & shrimp…and fries and a salad and Chicken & Shrimp enbrochette split with my boss…. I am absolutely miserable… but I have left over shrimp for my kitties and a quarter of my steak for George! Tasty treats for wonderful pets! But… I suppose I should actually get some work done. Pooh.