Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Getting Use to Change

Well... this has been quite the pain in my rear. Getting use to different passwords, new email accounts... blah blah, blah blah.

I'm still so very angry... but that rat bastard doesn't deserve anymore of my energy... even if it is negative.

Work Work

Left work early today. Temp will not be returning. I need someone with more experience in the graphics industry. She was very nice, and did help me... but taking over this website means that I need someone capable of creating wonderful graphics on their own.

A new temp will be starting Monday, after the Holiday. She has a background in graphic design.

Shocked Sister

So I shocked my sister today =). It was really strange... but I let her in on a little secret about how naughty I can be. Being that I'm her little sister, she was quite shocked and at the same time upset that I felt like I couldn't be completely open with her.

If you could see the looks on her face, you might understand why I'm not giving out free information. But she asked me a question and I told her.

Don't do that... I just can't seem to lie. If you ask me a question, no matter how much I don't want to answer it... I feel compelled to speak the truth! I'm a very brutally honest person... I tend to offend people with it.

I try to dodge the question... I'm good at that... but if you ask me directly- I will tell you.

So, if you don't want to know, don't ask... because I say it like it is.(or how I view it anyway ;)

I love you all, and hope you have a safe, happy holiday. Don't sweat the little stuff and enjoy the company of friends and family while you can.